Gynecomastia or large breast found in those male having extra estrogen (female hormone). Due to this hormone male breast tissue over develops abnormally and results in an increase in breast size in men. Sometime Gynecomastia occure at the age sixteen in young male and affect one breast or both side and can cause tenderness or pain in the nipple area.
- Male chest enlargement is called gynecomastia
- It has 3 grades
- Treamtent depends upon its grade
- Best Treatment is surgical removal
- Amongst surgery
- Liposuction and Gland removal is best choice
- It takes about 01 hrs, Usually performed under local anesthesia
- You can go home on same day
- One day rest is advised
- Dressing is for 2 to 3 days, Recovery usually takes 02 weeks.
- And Best Results achieved within 30 days.
- Its 99% safe, and complications are less than 1%
- Full Package Cost:
- 125,000 under full anesthesia
- VASER liposuction Cost:
- 165K to 220k
- Surgery Package Includes: Surgery,Medicine,Blood Test,Checkup, Dressing change, Compression vest Stay in Recovery Room etc
- Note: U should visit before surgery to discuss in detial or
- You can send your pics on Dr Amin whtsapp number
- Have look on few of our results on Instagram
Gynecomastia causes – Main features of male chest enlarged
Main features of male chest enlarged can be caused by various factors,
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Use of certain medications
- illicit drug use.
- underlying medical conditions.
- Genetic factors.
In most cases, it does not pose a health risk, but it can have a significant psychological impact on affected men, as it can lead to shame, low self-esteem and emotional distress.
Gynecomastia solution without surgery
Gynecomastia treatment depends on the underlying cause and the severity of the condition. In some cases, gynecomastia may go away on its own, especially if it is related to hormonal changes during puberty. If the cause is medication use, stopping or changing the medication may be considered in consultation with a doctor. In persistent or more severe cases, male breast reduction surgery may be recommended to remove excess breast tissue.
If you are concerned about gynecomastia, I would recommend that you consult a specialist doctor, such as an endocrinologist or a plastic surgeon, to obtain a proper diagnosis and discuss the most appropriate treatment options for your specific case.